Sunday, December 16, 2007

Update


I know I have been slacking with posting here... No real excuse for it, I know. Things have gotten a little festive in Hawaii. As you can see the state is putting up the Christmas decorations. They are interesting when compared to the decorations back in Pittsburgh. Santa giving a Shaka and wearing slippers :-)



This past week as been fun for me. I had a leak in my bedroom again, second time this year. it seems all the pipes for upstairs are right over my room. I had to take down all my stuff and they had to cut a hole in the ceiling to fix it. This should be the last time they have to do this as now both bathrooms upstairs have been fixed! I'm going to take the opportunity and try to paint my room while its all apart. At least get a little good out of the mess.

2 comments:

Van-Go said...

Thanks for sharing a little Hawaii Santa with us! have fun painting your room...what color? glow stars on the ceiling?

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures, we got a car but it broke down the first week we had it, so i havent been around the island to see any of the decorations. I tryed to get ahold of you the other day but i couldn't. Well happy holidays keep in touch.