Saturday, January 27, 2007

Got A Job

So I got a job. I'll be working at HawaiiUSA federal Credit union starting some time in early February. The company seems like a nice place, I also have a friend who works there so I already know someone. This company is located about 15 to 20 min. walk from my apartment and is nice and close to town. I can still have my morning coffee at the same place I have for the past 4 years...

I'm looking forward to starting as the "vacation" time has gotten a little dull during the days. The nights/weekends have been great though. I've been watching a TV serieas with Melissa and have gone out a few time too. Tonight we (Melissa, Jamie, a friend of Jamie and Me) are headed out. Its always nice hanging out with friends.

[edit] I saved as a draft rather than publishing, sorry [/edit]

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

congratulations!!!!!!!!! HURRAY!!!! YAHOO!!! I'm so proud of you!