Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Interview

Well I got up and got prepaired. My interview at HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union was today. The interview process was about an hour of filling out forms and about an hour of actual interview. I think things went well, I left with a good feeling at any rate. The biggest issue is I have to wait till the 15th to know if I got a 2nd interview and or got the job. The company seems nice and it is very close to home, but I can't just wait. I've faxed off a resume to Pacific Guardian Life Insurance who is looking for an entry level programmer too. I'm headed down the CompUSA in a moment to figure out if they got my application.. Its all online now and there is not an easy way to check...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good Luck!!! I hope you get it! Have fun with your mom and the Aunts!! Love you!

Van-Go said...

good luck! Keep us in the loop; enjoy the suits