Sunday, July 22, 2007

2 Days

I got home from buying the last of the Harry Potter books and I started to read. I got in two chapters before I fell asleep. Saturday when I woke up I started reading again... The book is very well done, just makes you want to keep turning the page... In my opinion this is the darkest of the books, but it really had to be. I read a little over a quarter of the book before taking a break during the afternoon. I went up to se Melissa's art show from her classes.

After I got home from the art show I started reading again, finished a bit past the half way point before heading to bed again. Today I kinda read the whole day. Just finished the book about a min. ago. The completed story, 7 books, finishes out nicely. There are no questions left open in regards to Harry's story, in fact question remaining from the very first book have been answered. 

Questions about life after are given a small epilog. It was nice to that little glimpse of life after everything that had happened. I would have liked to know more though, in that regards it left me wanting more about the characters futures and their lives. I guess its just I wish it was not all over. I'll miss the anticipation of more to come. I can say that I will read the 7 books over and over again.

2 comments:

Van-Go said...

How about a picture of the book cover? sounds like these books are going to be classics for future generations to enjoy. maybe they will come out with a leather bound edition; would make a great Christmas present!

Anonymous said...

Hi Justin - I just finished the 7th book last night. Anyone who hasn't read the books are really missing out. She is a great writer. Hope all is well with you. Tell your Mom we said hi. Take care.