Wednesday, July 04, 2007

4th of July

So I went to breakfast with my housemate Cortland. We went to Zippys and had ourselves a couple of omlets. I thobk thats the first time we've done that. The rest of the day I've relaxed and have enjoyed not working.

Tonight is fireworks, they are all over the island. My landlord has invited me to celebrate with his family so thats my plans.

Melissa just called :-) Its always nice to hear from her. She is out  with her friends tonight. Doing an errand at the moment, hoping to get to fireworks on time.

Not a whole lot else has been going on, I'm enjoying my iPhone and learning how to use everything of has on it. For instance, email... Makes foe better postings to the blog. I got back in touch with Kelli form back in pittsburgh, we've talked a few times. Been taking on and
off with Holly and Chrissie too. Its been awhile sense I've talked with Stacey, but thats my fault... I need to call her this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone ;-)

No comments: