Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hello :- )

Well, not much going on at the moment. I've been going to a tun of meetings at work. Lots of projects going on, not much in the line of programming though. Kinda a pain actually. Just lots of work that isn't really what I want to be doing.

I've got dinner plans tomorrow though. It should be a good time. I'm meeting up with Melissa and Kari. Not sure where we will go but anyplace is just fine. I got a letter from Tera the other day. She seems to be having a good time in Gambia. Learning a lot about the culture and the language. Jamie graduated her officer training and is on her way to getting a private pilots licensee. The government pays for the training, but its up to Jamie to get it all done. Anastasia emailed me the other day, I need to email her back. I'll be doing that as soon as I'm done here. I've tried calling her but it just hasn't worked out...

I talked to Holly a bit the other day with some text messages. I've kinda slacked with the friends in PA this last little bit. I need to give Chrissie, Holly and Stacy a call to see how they are all doing. 

As for now, I'm making dinner - a steak - and gonna eat soon. After that a bit of TV and probably bed :-)

1 comment:

Van-Go said...

Thanks for the update! Tell everyone I said hello...