Thursday, August 30, 2007

Long Day

Its been a long couple of days. I've had a head cold which has made things a little blah... Now mix that with a lot of meetings at work and  you have my life for the past 3 days. Lots of fun huh? Its not all bad, I get to have my coffee in the morning and enjoy the wonderful weather :-) I people watch and listen to one of my audiobooks on my iPhone. I'm listening to The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy at the moment.

After work isn't bad either. I've been trying to organize some stuff on my computer and I'm still learning all that it can do. I'm playing with iMovie and iDVD from the iLife package. The two pieces of software let me make movies out of pictures or video clips and then organize them into a DVD that will play in a standard DVD player. I also got Skype installed recently. I knew about it, and had used it, but that was YEARS ago and boy has it gotten better. I can talk to my dad over the internet and it sounds just like on the phone, if not better. And we get live video too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're keeping busy - even if it's not always a "fun" type of busy. We got to talk to your dad the other day too. Thank goodness for modern technology. We leave for Germany on Wed. and I'm SOOO excited. Take care. Love you!

Jennifer said...

I'm on SKYPE! jennifer.watson5 i think is my user name.