Monday, October 02, 2006

Daughter of a Friend of a Friend



Well I got a call from Melissa inviting me to this "thing." Her friend from work has a daughter in a singing compitition. I said I would go. Now the show started after I got the invite, so I hoped on my bike and headed to Melissa's place. I made it to her place in time and we were off to Waikiki to see the show. One thing I have to mention, there are bike racks in Waikiki, but not nearly enought!

We parked our bikes and headed into the show, now it was around this point I found out the show was a TV show! Hawaii Stars is somthing like American Idol, but just for Hawaii. Over about an hour and a half we watched, clapped, oooed and aahhhed. It was alot of fun seeing the quick and yet still somehow slow filming process for the TV program. In about 3 hours time we filmed 3 shows.

After we finished watching our singer for the 3rd show Melissa and I headed out. We were on our way to grab some food to sneek into a movie. We were headed to see School for Scoundrels at Ward. the movie was extreamly funny. Both of us laughed our heads off most of the way through the movie. If your in the mood for a laugh I would recommend seeing it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey.. I am glad you could come... sorry it was so last minute... but figured you could because you were done with work - and they appreciated the support- THEY ARE ALL GREAT PEOPLE. Hope you have a great week.

Jennifer said...

very fun! glad you are having a blast!