Sunday, October 29, 2006

My Weekend

Nothing big went on this weekend, but a few little things did. Friday I had a meeting with the client for my Software Project class and after that I was in the lab working of a bunch of stuff for it with the group. Anastasia and I were going to have lunch on Friday, but she wasn't feeling very well. I stayed at the lab and just continued to work on the project. After I headed to Waikiki and stopped over to see her. We hung out for a bit before Jordan got home. We all ordered in some dinner and watched a bit of TV, Anastasia fell asleep shortly after finishing dinner.

A little after dinner I headed over to Lily's place. She had invited me over for a bit and had a little gathering of people over. I stayed there till around 2:00am. The rest of the people stayed longer but I was getting tired and had a 30min. bike ride to get home :-) The night was fun, we all were playing a drinking game and just hung out for a bit.

After that night I really didn't do much of anything on Saturday. After I got up (very late I might add), I got a call from Holly. She and I talked on the phone for about 45min. before I headed to the lab to work on my HTML class. Its an on-line class but the teacher is being extremely unrealistic with the expectation for an intro level class. Not many of us are happy and a few of us are going to be going to the dean. After that I came home and just hung out there for the night.

Its Sunday morning now and I'm killing a bit of time before Jamie gets here. She is picking me up and we are headed to the theaters to catch two more Hawaii International Film Festival films. We are planning on grabbing a quick lunch between them and making a nice day out of it. Tonight I'm going to have dinner with Melissa and catch up with her. We haven't seen each other at all this week. She has had her brother and his friend visiting and they leave tonight. From the texts we sent it sounds like they all had a very busy but fun week, I'm looking forward to hearing about it.

1 comment:

Van-Go said...

Sounds like some nice Weekend time. We too are enjoying movies; we are into the Harry Potter's. Hope Anastasia feels better.