Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Catching Up

So on Sunday we went horseback riding for Melissa's B-Day. Jamie picked up up and we headed to lunch (pictures a few posts below) and after went up to Kualoa Ranch. We got there around 2:30 to sign in and then hung out in the shop and outside till 3:00 when our ride started.

We started out just fine, my horse was the lead followed by Jamie, Melissa and then the other people on the ride. Jamie gave me her camera so I took a few pictures of the sights and of us riding the horses. The tour guide was real nice, she took a picture of each of us on our horse. Once I get a copy of them I'll put them online. The ride was about 2 hours long and went back up in the mountains. It was quite peaceful and relaxing, the horses didn't go fast so it was just a good time out.

After the ride we went over the Melissa's place and watched a bit of TV and just relaxed the night away. It was a just a really good day overall. The next day was Monday (still weekend for me) so I did some laundry and cleans up a little. I got Tuesday and Wednesday off too for all the overtime I put in on a project at work so I have a nice relaxing week. :-) Yesterday I went shopping and stocked up of food for the next month or so and I "spring cleaned" my room. Last night Melissa and Kari invited me to the movies at the dollar theater. We saw "Because I Said So." It was a nice movie, I think we all enjoyed it.

Today I did a little on-line shopping at Walmart for some shelves, new sheets and a new rug for the bathroom. Other than that I'm just relaxing my last day off, playing a bit of an on-line game. Its a nice sunny day out too so I'm going to go riding my bike shortly.

No comments: