Thursday, September 07, 2006

2nd Day of Classes

I have a small break between my classes right now so I though I'd write a quick post to catch everyone up. Tuesday was my first day back to school, so to speak. I had Multimedia communications in the early afternoon and Astronomy in the early evening. Both classes were relatively uneventful. Everyone go the syllabus for the semester and we talked about it. After that was done we got out a little early.

Yesterday I had no class, just work. The day was not so exciting till early afternoon. A student was breaking a few of the lab policies. I had asked him to leave about 3 times. Being a not so corporative person I called security on him. He ended up causing issues with the security guard too. If a full time staff hadn't come back the cops would have been called as a next step. The full time staff got a copy of the policy and the kid had to go... He is trying to pull some crap now about me not liking him and wanting to get me in trouble... What crap I have to put up with every now and then... To make things just a bit more interesting this kid is in a few of my classes.

Today is a little nicer. I had work in the morning and just finished my first class. I have two more tonight, Astronomy and Software Project. The first will be fun but I'm not really sure what the last class is going to be like. From what I've heard from other people is it can be really easy or really hard depending on the project the group gets. I'll let you know more about it what I know. Its the final course I have to pass to graduate, so no pressure...

No comments: