Saturday, September 02, 2006

Detox Fun

Black Square is setting up for the last act of the night. Melissa, Anastasia, Vic, myself and some others went to First Friday and came to Detox for the end me the night... As always Melissa is beautiful and her, I and everyone else are dancing and having a great time.

First Friday went nice this moth too. We all managed to talk around some of the galleries to see the art work. Most of the time we actually miss most of the galleries cause they all close at 9pm. There was one what was showing some nice black and white, timelaps photos from around the islands, they were all very nice. All in all it was a nice Friday night out.

3 comments:

Van-Go said...

Enjoy those last days before classes!

Van-Go said...

Do you still line dance?

Anonymous said...

thanks for your nice message! I am so glad you came down and tried dancing for a while.
NOTE for Justin's mom:.... I discovered a line dance step of Justin's that I adapted in my dancing at this skaish type music...( he does it much better ) but, just so you know... he is - in a way still line dancing.. ha ha ... and I tried to find him a place to go to so he can still do it.. ;o)