Saturday, September 30, 2006

Lost



I'm at Sunset on the Beach which is a movie shown on a big screen on the beach. Tonight is the premier of the TV show Lost. Its filmed on the island so they show the premier here first then on TV this Wednesday. Friends from work and Jamie should all be coming in a bit, but its already packed!

Well Jamie had something come up so she didn't make it and with all the people I didn't see my friends from work. On the other hand did run into some people I knew from school. The show was fun to watch, its a unique experience to watch a movie on the beach like that. I hadn't done it sense I lived in Waikiki.

2 comments:

Van-Go said...

Lost is suppose to be a computer game using real people!

Anonymous said...

that is rad! my favorite show..even if I don't fully understand it...