Sunday, August 06, 2006

Easy Day

Its an easy going day today. I've caught up on some emails and started work about a half an hour ago. The weekend was relaxing and not to stressed. Friday was First Friday so Melissa, Will and I met up to walk around. We went to Indigos, had 2 drinks and then walked around a few galleries. I headed home after that, Melissa and Will headed off to Detox for awhile. First Friday is always a nice evening, I always have a good time with friends, just got to remember to walk around before going into a bar :-)

Saturday was Anastasia's birthday. I talked to her a bit, said happy birthday and stuff. Jordan had a nice big day planned for the two of them. From what I heard it was a good day for her. We've got to meet up still so I can give her a present and a hug :-) I had plans to go to the movies with Jamie in the late afternoon, we were going to see Clerks II. It didn't work out, she couldn't make it, so I went riding my bike for a bit around Ala Moana. That's about for this weekend, I know not to terribly exciting...

No comments: