Sunday, August 20, 2006

Little Late

I said I would post up a video of Melissa jumping on her snakeboard. Well, this is it. The thing is it was taken on my phone and the quality is not very good at all. Well and it was night time so its a little dark too. Its the excitment of the jump though, she was really happy that she made it. A day or two after this Melissa attempted to jump off a stage. She could do the jump, but not quite land it. Can't falt her though, the stage was 4 times the height of the steps she is jumping here. I have no doubt that she'll get it in time.






I've gotten emails that some of you can't see the video. The file is here. Its a mpeg4 from my cell phone...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for being sweet and putting the video up... you should put your picture on the bike!!!

Van-Go said...

Yea Justin, Put up the pic of you on you bike