Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Half Way To The End

Well, I'm just about half way done with the last week of summer. Its a busy week to, new students asking for directions and help with laptops, and there is a lot of last minute stuff at work that needs done and that's always a lot of fun. A bad call by me mixed in with an incompetent co-worker made for a stressful yesterday afternoon. This morning probably isn't going to go much better. There is an issue with a project that should be dead simple that's just not working...

On a better note, classes start soon and I'm looking forward to them. Its the last semester I have to take before I graduate in January. I've got all my classes and work schedule worked out so its contained from Tuesday to Thursday. The rest of the week is open for homework and fun (I hope).

1 comment:

Van-Go said...

Enjoy this last sense of freedom before graduation and a workers life!