Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Just Another Day

Today isn't real exciting yet. Basically I got up and did laundry :-) I talked to Anastasia and Melissa for a bit and now I've come to the lab to check my email. Its slow like this because its a short week at work. I don't come in again till Friday. I know... so much excitement :-P Tonight will be alot more fun. I've got dinner at 8 with Anastasia and after that I'm not really sure.

Melissa and I have been going around skateing/biking quite a bit the past week. She talked me into jumping a few steps on my bike. Its not overly difficult, just gotta hang on :-) She did take a nice picture of me though. We were on the side steps of the Blaisdell Center when she took it. Steps are fun, but I'de like to try a little jump (1/2 foot or so)... got to find a nice spot to try it though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool... but you should put the cool pic i took... with the shadow... that one is better i think-

Van-Go said...

And where is the helmet?

Van-Go said...

Like the shadow picture; can almost feel that front tire hit!

Anonymous said...

HA HA... Hi Justins mom " Van-go" you are very cool!
I like the comments you make and I like that you liked the photo. I would play drums for you someday, but you have to be here... ha ha .. maybe in January... I am excited to meet you!