Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Good Morning :-)

Its been a few days.., Not much has happened overall, but the big highlight is that Melissa made her first jump with a snakeboard last night. I have a little video of the whole thing, I just need to figure out hor to put it online :-) After work Melissa has called and said she was in the area. We met up and headed to dinner at Aloha Towers. After dinner Melissa desided to attempt her first jump and I was there for the whole thing. It was great!

Today I'm at work doing some updates around the labs and am at the front desk. I texted a bit with Anastasia this morning and we set up a breakfast for Friday morning around 9. I've got to pick the place though and I'm not sure where we should go yet. At least I have some time to find a nice place. Tonight will be alot of fun too. Jamie has invited me and Melissa over for dinner and a movie. She is going to be cooking :-) I'm looking forward to hearing about her trip to Vegas and the concert she went to with her sisters. It will all make for an enjoyable evening.

No comments: