Monday, July 31, 2006

Back to Work

Well, I'm feeling all better. I really hate being sick, its not much fun at all. I worked my Sunday shift and now I've got the night shift (from 5pm to 9pm) today so its a nice ease back into work. This week in general will be nice just cause its a short week. I've got to look up some stuff for my mum tonight after the lab closes. She is planning on coming to my graduation in January with some of my aunts and is looking into a vacation rental for a week rather than a hotel. I'm looking forward to seeing her and my aunts, its been a long time for most.

Last night was a good night, Chris, Jamie, Melissa and I went to see Miami Vice. It was fun to all hang out but the movie wasn't that great at all. It was really slow in a lot of places. After work tonight Melissa said she would pick me up to go to a late dinner. I think we are going to try for Old Spaghetti Factory. Its got good food and we always have a good time when we go, I'm looking forward to hanging out for a bit. Anastasia's b-day is on the 5th. I got part of her present today and I'm hoping it will get to Hawaii on time. It should but the way to post system working in Hawaii you never know.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Glad your back to your self! It feels like Hawaii here...

Van-Go said...

Happy to hear you are feeling much better and are gettin out a bit. Take the meds til they are all gone though