Thursday, July 06, 2006

Tired In The Morning

The coffee is having a hard time waking me up today, thats probably because I had a good time last night ;-) I went to dinner with Anastasia at the Old Spaghetti Factory. It was nice catching up with her for a bit. After taking the bus home I had every intention of going to bed and getting a good night sleep but that just didn't work out. I got a message that some friends were at Mercury, a local bar close to where I live, so I went to visit for a little bit. That turned into a long little bit. I ended up getting home at about 12:30AM and am paying the price for it today.

I'll be fine after my second cup I'm sure :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I found you!!! Great to see where you live and things about ya. You need to post your photo....
love ya tons. Aunt Sue