Sunday, July 09, 2006

Good End to a Good Week

I'm having my coffee outside waiting for work to start at noon. The weekend was nice for the most part. Melissa and I wet to first Friday and saw her friends gallery. It was nice, her pieces were oil paintings of sites around the island. After we went to Mercury for a quick Corona before walking around. It turned into a few Coronas and then we met a friend there. After talking for awhile we realized that there was no time to walk around as we had to head over to Detox for a show and to meet up with Jamie.

Detox was ok for the most part. The music was good and the company was nice. We stayed till the closing at 2:00am. Melissa and I said goodbye to Jamie and friends to head off to our bikes. After getting to the bikes we sat down for a second and 2 hours later (just a quick nap on the sidewalk, Melissa was exhausted) we went our separate ways home.

Today should be relaxing, there really isn't much going on. I have to work from noon till 5 and after that I don't have plans. Most likely I'll just head home for some TV. I'm hoping to get the schedule for next week today. Its my 17 hour week so I should have a nice bit of free time to play (summer and no classes is rather nice). I want to get a movie night together with friends, a dinner with Jamie, a dinner with Melissa and maybe workout getting tickets to a play. They are performing "The King and I" at the concert hall. Other than that no real plans for the week.

No comments: