Monday, July 24, 2006

Unexpected Dinner

I'm off to an unexpected dinner with Melissa. We are going to the Harbor Pub. Its a nice little pub near where Melissa lives. Their food is well prices and very tasty. Its a nice atmosphere to hang out in too. On my way I bike through AlaMoana Beach park and took some pictures :-) The scenery makes it a nice ride into Waikiki.

This is the start of the beach... Its a nice view I think.


Almost 1/2 through the park. You can start to see the edge of Waikiki and further on you can see Diamond Head.

This is the end of the park. You can see the AlaMoana boat docks and a bunch of hotels behind them.

Melissa meeting me for dinner. She is carrying her snake board, its a odd kind of skateboard.

2 comments:

Van-Go said...

Love those beach shots!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful pics!