Monday, July 24, 2006

Hello World

Hi everyone. The weekend went by fast as usual, but it was enjoyable. I went to Detox with Melissa and a friend of hers, Will. We met up with Jamie and Molly there for a bit too. The bands were all very good and the company was nice. We danced a bit and hung out. Made for a nice Friday night.

Saturday was a big day for Melissa. She teaches art to kindergarten kids during a summer program. This week as the last for the program and the school put on a art show. There is work from all ages and all kinds of items from clay sculptures to drawing and painting to you name it. I went in the early afternoon to see Melissa and the show. Later in the evening I went to see a movie, Lady in the Water, with Melissa. I had thought the movie was going to be a scary but it turned out to be a nice story. There were one or two moments of suspense, but there were more funny and enjoyable moments.

Sunday was nice. I met up with Anastasia in the morning for coffee and chatting around 9. We hung out right till I start work at about 1130 or so. Anastasia has been nice enough to come downtown in the mornings to Aloha Towers, I know its a bit of a trip that early on Sunday. Its a nice time though, we can sit outside the shops and talk for a bit. Work on Sunday is always a little slow. Not many people came to the lab so I played on the computer and texted some friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey thanks for showing up amigo-- was great to see you there!!