Saturday, July 15, 2006

Greetings

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I've been feeling a little down and out of it the past few. I'm trying to get over "it" but that's not the easiest thing in the world to do.

Anyway, Superman was a really good movie. I would highly recommend it to everyone. There are some things I think I saw wrong as far as story-line from the first movies go, but I might just be mad :-) The other night Jamie had me over for a movie at her place. We watched Shakespeare in Love. Wow, that's a really good movie too. Its a definite tragic love story, but it is really well done. The evening was very nice, we got to catch up on a bit of life and had a nice time.

Last night Anastasia called and we talked for a little bit. She was at Indigos, a club/bar/restraunt place in town. Having been in a down and out mood I stayed home but it was nice to chat. We are getting together for coffee tomorrow.

Today I'm off shopping with Melissa. I need some new cloths, pants and manybe a nice shirt or two to go out in. Dad got me a lot of stuff while I was in Australia so I have mostly new stuff as is, but I've put on a good bit of weight sense I quit smoking. Anyway I'm meeting her in an hour or so to walk around the mall maybe grab dinner too. Tonight I've been invited to Detox by Melissa so will probably head there too.

That's the big stuff for the past few days. The only other thing that's sticking out is my rather painfull burn. A motorbike was parked next to my bike in the bikerack. When I unlocked mine, my leg hit the exhaust of the motorbike. Let me tell you that feels great :-]

No comments: