Friday, July 07, 2006

First Friday

Well, last night I went to see a movie with Jamie. We set up planes to have a dinner next week and to possibly meet up tonight at Detox. We went to see The Lake House. It was a cute chick-flic stile movie, I'de recommend it. After the movie I was on my way home when I heard from Melissa so I met up with her and Char, one of her friends. That was nice, we went to D&B and played some games. The whole evening was quite nice.

Tonight is the first friday of the month, that means downtown Honolulu will actually be open late. There is a nice sized art community here and all the galleries are open late. They have snaks and drinks at most. People just walk around looking at the different galleries all night. I've gone a few times and I might stop by tonight before or after Detox.

1 comment:

Van-Go said...

Life in the fast lane! Have fun.